FOIA Advisor

Q&A: Another one bites the bus?

Q&A (2015-16)Allan BlutsteinComment

Q.  I need to get a copy of the film at the intersection where my car was hit by a transit bus in Albany, NY. The police have confirmed that there is a camera at that intersection and I need the information for the insurance company.

A.  To make a Freedom of Information Law ("FOIL") request for any records maintained by the City of Albany, please see the following instructions from the city's website.