FOIA Advisor

Q&A: Holy Moses, let us live in peace

Q&A (2015-16)Allan Blutstein1 Comment

Q.   What can I do to expunge a record from the U.S. Customs & Border Patrol if i was fingerprinted but released with no charges against me?   What form can I submit to them to expunge that incident?

A.   If you wish to amend CBP's records, you might consider filing a Privacy Act amendment request.  Here is the appropriate form: